The interim managers at Fleetexpert are highly experienced professionals with a passion for and specialisation in automotive. They carry a proven track record and you can hire them on a project basis in order to solve specific problems.
Other unique features of interim management at Fleetexpert:
- Interim managers can fill a temporary void or if desired, even occupy a strategic position. They deliver results before proceeding to the next task
- Fleetexpert delivers top-talented managers and accompanying advice on how they can best be deployed
- More and more managers consider interim managers as more cost-efficient compared to management consultants
- Interim managers are flexible in terms of location and travel without problem during the project
Our, and therefore your, fleet expert is motivated, has the know how and is preferably:
- an independent employee and project manager at a high level
- an expert in his field
- a performance employee with a proven track record and demonstrable results
- a perceptive person who is able to adapt quickly to new environments and deliver results within
- immediately available
How does the personality of our interim manager look like?
Given that Fleetexpert recruits continuously within the automotive sector, we know very well how to cater for your specific needs.
This is a list of some of the key basic competences a suitable candidate must meet:
Determined; this is necessary because there must be sufficient energy and empathy to be able to tackle a new project every six to nine months.
Engaging; the selection process for interim positions is much shorter and more focused than the standard recruitment process within companies. Our interim manager is able to make quick contact and gain confidence in his new work environment.
Urgent; cunning, the insight to quickly see what’s going on in a totally unfamiliar environment. He/she must be able to analyse, develop and deliver solutions on time and within budget.
Communicative; he/she needs to be at ease with transition and a regular change of organisational culture. Possess strong communication skills and be able to function both independently and within a team.
Permanent or not?
Our fleet experts are independent. Therefore it is possible that in consultation with Fleetexpert, they can be permanently employed at the customers company. If you are looking for temporary support through secondment, our existing team of in-house fleet experts are a better solution.